Thursday, April 06, 2006

Welcome

Thanks for taking the time to check out my Blog. I attended a meeting at Lakewood Elementary school on Tuesday, March 4th to discuss Tomball ISD and future sites for new schools in the district.

The most important thing I learned at the meeting was that there is a lot of miss-information out there. As mentioned at the meeting, there are a lot of rumors or "bus-stop" talk about what has already happened or will happen regarding future facilities and mainly a new high school in Tomball.

For this reason, I have decided to start a blog to put out the information I have on this process. I plan to actively participate in this process and will update this blog with any and all information I get along the way. Please check back when possible for updates.

No comments: